Hair implants/ Hair micrografting
The biggest concern from the aesthetic point of view for men is hair loss and become bald.
Hair loss is generally due to hereditary and hormonal factors.
The hair implant or hair micrografting is an ambulatory procedure with satisfactory results.
Frequently asked questions about hair micrografting:
1. Am I a candidate for a hair implant/grafting procedure?
A:-Any man or woman that experience some degree of baldness may be a candidate.
2. What is a hair implant/micrograft?
A:- It consists of transferring the hair follicles of each hair in the form of a micro-graft from a donor site. The technique performed by our doctors is designed to have a natural postoperative appearance and will be unnoticeable.
3. How effective is the procedure?
A:- The transplanted hair will grow for life and begins its growth at two (2) months and will have the final appearance at ten (10) months.
- The micro-grafting technique is the most advanced technology at this time worldwide.
- Some patients need more than one session of hair micrografts.
- Expect to wait between 8 and 12 months between each intervention.
4. What are the mini and micrografts?
A:-Grafts are one or two hair follicles that will later be implanted in the area of baldness or there where the hair is sparse on the patient. It’s main feature is the naturalness of the post-surgical outcome.
5. Is hair transplantation with micro grafts painful?
A:-Some patients report minimal discomfort that disappears with the help of analgesics/painkillers.
6. Is it possible to do micrografts hair implants on scars?
A:-It is necessary to analyze each individual case to define the possible outcomes of the implant. There are many cases where the results of camouflaging scars are quite satisfactory.
7. Why wait?
A:-Baldness is a progressive problem and persists throughout life; it’s better to act from the moment it begins to appear.
If you are interested in this procedure, then please visit our website www.calibelleza.com or contact us at email@example.com for more detailed information and prices.